If there's one thing we've learned over the years, it's that no amount of technology can replace the human touch. That's why we hire only the most qualified individuals to serve on our team. We look for people that share our philosophy that your business is our business.
Our team of diversely skilled professionals continually push themselves to learn and evolve so that we may help you conquer each new challenge on the road to success. Every person on our staff is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service and the highest-quality products. This commitment is reflected in everything we do.
We are the largest Minuteman Press location in the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex, and the business has been open for over 30 years. Our Production Manager has been with the business for 30 years in 2019; Graphics for 15+ years and several of our production employees for 7+ years.
We have wide range of print, bindery and sign production equipment that allows us to produce most items for you here in the shop.
- 2-color and 4-color Offset Presses
- Current Konica Minolta digital presses
- Saddle stitch machine with a 10 tray tower
- Crease maker for scoring card stock, perforating, and folding
- Various other bindery and finishing equipment
- Three wide format machines that allow us to print banners, posters and other interior or exterior signage. Two of the machines can plot custom shaped graphics.
- Laser engraver / cutter for Interior Architectural building signage (ADA compliant with braille as needed)
In 2015, we acquired Excalibur Signs which expanded our capability and knowledge in the production of various sign products.